Friday, October 1, 2010

What defines a real man

Is it:

The amount of money he makes?
The size of his "peter" for those youngins?
The success he has in life?
His views on life topics?
His intimacy and I don't mean in the bed?
His mannerism?
His relationship with his mother?
His honesty?

Let's face it there a many factors out there that I think make up a real man.
But where if he doesn't have everything?
Let's be honest here! Would you wait for him, or would you say "forget it" and maybe miss out? Men do mature slower than women, trust me I have spoken to some and they are not ashamed to say it.

Now in a relationship would you work with your partner and teach them how you want to be loved?
For me I beleive when you are at the point in your life where you know what and who you want, then HELL YES!
We all know that life is a learning experience and every relationship, whether it is a friendship or lover, needs guidance from both halves.
Which brings us to the famous word... COMMUNICATION. Yes I believe this is the key to success in any relationship. No matter what, you should talk about how you feel on certain subjects. You can be the judge of when it is the right time to speak and how to say it. Once you overcome that you should be just fine!

Talk to me ladies and gentlemen

No comments:

Post a Comment