Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Battered and Bruised in the name of LOVE


As I type this blog my blood is boiling, excuse me if I'm enraged and full of emotions and outraged with the decisions of the ones in this situation. "Love is Blind" by Eve is playing in the background....
You were friends before you were lovers, then you crossed the line into new territory. Like any relationshp it had it's ups and downs..... BUT.... it hit an all time low. Now you are battered physically and bruised emotionally with nowhere to go, noone to call on. AND THIS IS ALL INT THE NAME OF LOVE???!!!
Your family won't deal with you and your kids hardly see you, again I say THIS IS ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE???!!!
MY QUESTIONS ARE WHY and HOW did is get his far??
How do you allow someone to bring physical harm in your life and call it love? Now along with verbal.... I cannot seem to wrap my mind around it. I also don't understand why you wouldn't press charges against your abuser? To let him get away scott free not only puts you in danger but anyone that gets tangles in his deceptive ways with his charming smile and warming personality.
IS THIS REALLY LOVE??
This is my PLEA!!!!! GET OUT OF DODGE NOW before it's too late. I've lost tooo many over senseless acts IN THE NAME OF LOVE, I don't want to lose you!!!


Domestic Violence Hotline NC (919) 828-7740
Interact 1012 Oberlin Road.
Raleigh, NC 27605

No comments:

Post a Comment